Cats don’t just pee or defecate outside of the litter tray for no reason.
Cats are complex creatures sometimes and peeing or defecating can be for numerous reasons such as stress in the home, litter tray or litter aversion, dislike of where the litter tray has been placed or pain associated with going to the toilet. Any number of reasons can start your cat(s) peeing outside of their designated litter tray.
If your vet has ruled out any medical issues then its time to hire a cat behaviourist who can visit your home environment and see what is going on. Most cat behaviourists fees can be claimed back from insurance companies so do make sure you check with your chosen insurance company first.
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few litter box issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat behaviourist to visit your home as part of a cat behaviour consultation.
Why book Anita-Kelsey-Cat-Behaviour-Counsellor
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone. She is experienced in dealing with cats peeing outside of the litter box.
If you have a problem with your cat not using its litter tray then please do not hesitate in contacting Anita-Kelsey-Cat-Behaviour-Counsellor on firstname.lastname@example.org.