Justina Parry – Streatham
Cat Behaviour Counsellor testimonial
I contacted Anita for help with Sparkle, my Chinchilla Persian, with grooming and behaviour issues. I’m delighted that within 3 weeks we have combated Sparkle waking me up at 4am to be fed (if I ignored she would scratch consistently until I got up) Anita’s offered key advice which would mean Sparkle would sleep through. Pleased to confirm it worked – I feel I’ve had the best sleep in 6 months. Thanks again.
Cat Behaviour Counsellor Consultations
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few cat issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat behaviourist to visit your home as part of a cat behaviour consultation.
Why book a Cat Behaviour Counsellor such as Anita Kelsey:
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
Chatarina Raholm was happy with Anita Kelsey’s cat behaviour consultation and you will be too.
PLEASE EMAIL ANITA, LONDON’S LEADING CAT BEHAVIOUR COUNSELLOR, WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESENT CAT RELATED ISSUE AND YOU BE GUIDED AS TO THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE.