Eva Hunyadi – Muswell Hill
Feline behaviour practitioner – consultation feedback:
Anita is amazing with cats. She has a gift of feeling and understanding animals that she combines with expertise. Following her advise my cat, Missy was taken to the vet for sedation in order to shave her matted fur. On the way to the vet she did everything to relax Missy. She made sure that Miss was not in direct sunlight, had fresh air to cool her down, talked to her and stroked her – that made a real difference to my cat. Luckily I was allowed in the room where Missy was brushed so Anita showed me how to use the comb correctly. I just realised at that moment that I would have never had a chance to look after my cat properly without knowing what Anita showed me there. Of course she carried out an excellent job and Missy is now a beautiful and happy cat again. The best part is that Anita came up with a step by step plan for Missy that basically explains how to build up a totally new relationship between Missy and the comb. It gave me hope and the opportunity to finally sort out this issue and make the brushing fun instead of struggling and stressing the cat and myself. It really was lifesaving and I can not thank Anita enough for being there because I was helpless without her. She also follows my progress now with Missy and is always available for any questions regarding my cats. That makes me feel supported and I know I am on the right path now. Once again million thanks to her! I can absolutely recommend her to anyone who is seeking the best treatment for their cats.
Thank you Anita!!!
Feline behaviour practitioner consultation
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few cat issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a feline behaviourist to visit your home as part of a cat behaviour consultation.
Why book a feline behaviour consultation with Anita Kelsey:
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
PLEASE EMAIL THE OFFICE OF ONE OF LONDON’S LEADING CAT BEHAVIOUR EXPERTS, WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESENT CAT RELATED ISSUE AND YOU BE GUIDED AS TO THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE.