Communicating with your cat
As well as hiring a cat behaviourist for a troubled kitty you may feel you wish to explore the avenue of animal communicators. To understand better what an animal communicator is you should watch this amazing video, below, by Anna Breytenbach. Understanding what your cat is trying to say is key to solving behaviour issues.
According to Bonnie Fogg
An animal communicator is a person who can understand an animal’s feelings, pain and can “see” some of the animal’s experiences. Communicating with an animal is a two way process, there is a sender and a receiver.
Being able to “talk” to animals is not just an ability possessed by a few people, it is one we are all born with. As children we could all “talk” to the animals and could understand them, but because of outside influences and beliefs most of us ignored these images. This is the type of gift that we must use and develop, much like drawing if we are to retain it.
Some of us do retain this gift as we mature and we work to develop it so that it becomes stronger.
If you love animals, then on some level you are already engaged in animal communication. Animals do not generally “speak” with words but more often show a communicator images which convey feelings, attitudes and experiences. It can also include other sensations such as smell and taste. The communicator, in turn, can describe these images and sensations in words to owners so they can understand the animals’ feelings or troubles”
You can read more about Bonnie Fogg here
DO YOU WISH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR CAT IS TRYING TO SAY?
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few cat issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat behaviourist to visit your home as part of a cat behaviour consultation.
Why book a cat behaviour consultation with Anita Kelsey:
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
Chatarina Raholm was happy with Anita Kelsey’s cat behaviour consultation and you will be too.
PLEASE CONTACT ANITA, LONDON’S LEADING CAT BEHAVIOUR EXPERT, WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESENT CAT RELATED ISSUE AND YOU BE GUIDED AS TO THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE.