accredited feline behaviour consultant testimonial
Joanna Bunting – Lucy and Franny
After almost three months of unsuccessful integration of our new cat Lucy with our resident cat Franny, we were beginning to despair. Anita was so helpful in helping us to see the difference between dangerous aggression and normal cat behaviour. That very evening after she left we had one hiss followed by two cats ignoring each other on our bed! Since changing some aspects of our flat and, more importantly, our own behaviour, we now have two happy, peaceful cats.
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few cat issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a home visit by an accredited feline behaviour consultant
So..why book an accredited feline behaviour consultant home visit with Anita Kelsey:
- Vet recommended
- Holds a first class work based BA HONS in Cat Behaviour & Psychology
- Anita has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
Contact email@example.com and your email will be answered as a matter of urgency.