Kate Stannard – Cat Fats – Cat behaviourist feedback
are you seeking a cat behaviourist to resolve cat issues? Read Kate’s testimonial below:
Our beautiful Burmese cat was driving us crazy with his demanding miaowing and constant need for attention at all hours of the day and night. He also seemed more anxious than usual Anita came and was wonderful. She had a great rapport with both of our cats and gave us some really clear and helpful advice. Things are already much better and she’s been a great support as we get through the first weeks of transition.
Are you seeking a cat behaviourist to resolve cat issues?
If the answer is yes then please contact Anita on email@example.com.
Anita’s cat behaviourist consultancy is vet referred but once she gets a referral you will be given a home visit as soon as possible, usually within a week or less.
With your home visit you can be assured of a first class service where you will be treated with compassion and understanding and not judged.
Issues can range from:
- Feline territorial aggression
- Feline re-directed aggression
- Feline OCD (excessive grooming, etc)
- Feline predatory aggression
- Fouling around the home
- Feline spraying/marking
- Furniture damage
to other cat related issues such as:
- Feline obesity
- Problems arising from confinement/in-door cat problems
- Inter-cat relations/Multi-cat household tensions
- Feline separation anxiety
- Confidence building with shy anxious rescue cats
- Low stress mobile cat grooming & grooming behaviour training (Anita specialises in working with aggressive, elderly or phobic cats)
All enquiries most welcome.
are you seeking a cat behaviourist to resolve cat issues? Look no further!!