Frances White – cat Trixie. Cambridgeshire cat behaviour home visit
Anita was able to understand and advise on particularly difficult behaviours that our cat has.Excellent friendly practical advice from someone who really understand and loves cats
Are you seeking a Cambridgeshire cat behaviour home visit?
If the answer is yes then please contact Anita on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anita’s consultancy is vet referred but once she gets a referral you will be given a home visit as soon as possible, usually within a week or less.
You can be assured of a first class service where you will be treated with compassion and understanding and not judged.
Issues can range from:
- Feline territorial aggression
- Feline re-directed aggression
- Feline OCD (excessive grooming, etc)
- Feline predatory aggression
- Fouling around the home
- Feline spraying/marking
- Furniture damage
to other cat related issues such as:
- Feline obesity
- Problems arising from confinement/in-door cat problems
- Inter-cat relations/Multi-cat household tensions
- Feline separation anxiety
- Confidence building with shy anxious rescue cats
- Low stress mobile cat grooming & grooming behaviour training (Anita specialises in working with aggressive, elderly or phobic cats)
All enquiries most welcome.
Travel can be in London and all over the rest of the UK.