Sherri Paradisopoulos – Harrow
I was recommended to seek Anita’s help by a friend with Nero’s over grooming. He had no problems before our older 16 year cat Hector had to be put to sleep 2.5 years ago. Nero was very attached to Hector and looked up to him like a companion, protector, parent and friend all rolled into one.
When Hector was put to sleep we were very uset but didn’t realise the effect Hector’s passing had on Nero. Anita immediately realized the importance of this and asked us lot of questions and was very understading and non-judgmental. We felt we had let Nero down and needed help so we could help him with his anxiety and make him feel secure. I followed Anita’s advice and took Nero to our Vet, his blood was checked and skin biopsies were taken. He has no underlying medical condition.
Anita gave us lots of practical help and ideas with toys, games and other helpful ideas so we could distract Nero and stop him from over grooming himself. We have made a lot of changes and I am glad to report that Nero isn’t grooming himself as much as he used to, and is much happier and playful.
I would not hesitate in recommending Anita to anyone with cat related problems.
Anita has a clear understanding of cats and their needs and puts them above human needs.
Thank you Anita.
Feline behaviour practitioner consultation
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few cat issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a feline behaviourist to visit your home as part of a cat behaviour consultation.
Why book a feline behaviour consultation with Anita Kelsey:
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
PLEASE EMAIL THE OFFICE OF ONE OF LONDON’S LEADING CAT BEHAVIOUR EXPERTS, WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESENT CAT RELATED ISSUE AND YOU BE GUIDED AS TO THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE.
cat behaviour testimonial Harrow