Shelley Western – Bromley
I’m happy to report there has been some very positive and noticeable changes with both Woody & Ralph. I am very happy to report we have one very contented and now vocal cat. It’s just wonderful. All he wants is cuddles on his blanket and has even worked out tricks to get us to the sofa so he can get even more affection! 🙂 The weeing has stopped, however, we are still in working progress on a few things.
I really appreciate the advise you gave us and, whilst it’s all things I knew we should have done way back when, you’ve given us that push we needed to allow us boys their independence. I’m grateful for that.
Qualified cat behaviourist consultations
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few cat issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat behaviourist to visit your home as part of a cat behaviour consultation.
Why book a qualified cat behaviourist such as Anita Kelsey:
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
Chatarina Raholm was happy with Anita Kelsey’s cat behaviour consultation and you will be too.
PLEASE EMAIL ANITA, LONDON’S LEADING QUALIFIED CAT BEHAVIOURIST, WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESENT CAT RELATED ISSUE AND YOU BE GUIDED AS TO THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE.