Pooja Shah – cat introduction help
We contacted Anita to solve issues after introducing our new kitten to our existing cat. Anita made some really good suggestions and most of them have been beneficial. The toys she suggested have worked very well and are not expensive to buy either. The cat tree she recommended has been brilliant . Our male cat who never liked the old cat tree is now jumping up and down it all the time. Aggression issues have also reduced and we can now peacefully leave the two cats together while we are at work without worrying too much. Highly recommend getting in touch with her for any issues relating to your cat or cats.
Do you need cat introduction help?
If the answer is yes then please contact Anita on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anita’s consultancy is vet referred but once she gets a referral you will be given a home visit as soon as possible, usually within a week or less.
With your cat introduction help you can be assured of a first class service where you will be treated with compassion and understanding and not judged.
Issues can range from:
- Feline territorial aggression
- Feline re-directed aggression
- Feline OCD (excessive grooming, etc)
- Feline predatory aggression
- Fouling around the home
- Feline spraying/marking
- Furniture damage
to other cat related issues such as:
- Feline obesity
- Problems arising from confinement/in-door cat problems
- Inter-cat relations/Multi-cat household tensions
- Feline separation anxiety
- Confidence building with shy anxious rescue cats
- Low stress mobile cat grooming & grooming behaviour training (Anita specialises in working with aggressive, elderly or phobic cats)
All enquiries most welcome.
Skype cat behaviour consultations offered for international clients plus UK residents during the Coronavirus crisis.