Jill Starley Grainger – Cats Fletch and Mittens. Chelsea cat behaviourist
Very good cat behaviourist. I like the fact she specialises in cats, which isn’t very common. She suggested some excellent toys and changes to make our two floofs happier.
Are you seeking a Chelsea cat behaviourist?
If the answer is yes then please contact Anita on email@example.com.
Anita’s consultancy is vet referred but once she gets a referral you will be given a home visit as soon as possible, usually within a week or less.
With your Chelsea cat behaviourist you can be assured of a first class service where you will be treated with compassion and understanding and not judged.
Issues can range from:
- Feline territorial aggression
- Feline re-directed aggression
- Feline OCD (excessive grooming, etc)
- Feline predatory aggression
- Fouling around the home
- Feline spraying/marking
- Furniture damage
to other cat related issues such as:
- Feline obesity
- Problems arising from confinement/in-door cat problems
- Inter-cat relations/Multi-cat household tensions
- Feline separation anxiety
- Confidence building with shy anxious rescue cats
- Low stress mobile cat grooming & grooming behaviour training (Anita specialises in working with aggressive, elderly or phobic cats)
All enquiries most welcome.
Chelsea cat behaviourist feedback.