ARE YOU SEEKING AN EAST SUSSEX CAT BEHAVIOURIST?
Having recently moved to Hastings I am now able to offer home visits to any cat guardian seeking an East Sussex cat behaviourist.
Each case is individual so you will not get black and white generic answers from me but a tailored package to suit your unique set of circumstances, going on the personality and issues your cat(s) is/are struggling with.
Feline behaviour issues can range from:
- Feline territorial aggression
- Feline re-directed aggression
- Feline OCD (excessive grooming, etc)
- Feline predatory aggression
- Fouling around the home
- Feline spraying/marking
- Furniture damage
to other feline related issues such as:
- Feline obesity
- Problems arising from confinement/in-door cat problems
- Inter-cat relations/Multi-cat household tensions
- Feline separation anxiety
- Confidence building with shy anxious rescue cats
- Low stress mobile cat grooming & grooming behaviour training (Anita specialises in working with aggressive, elderly or phobic cats)
- Expert zoom cat behaviour advice
All enquiries most welcome.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with your postcode and a brief synopsis of your feline issues and we can let you know of the costs involved connected to hiring an East Sussex cat behaviourist.
You will also find tons of feline advice in my book Let’s Talk About Cats available on Amazon UK and US.
All areas of East Sussex are covered including Hastings, Eastbourne, Bexhill, Rother, Lewes, St Leonards, Ore, Guestling, Fairlight, Pett Level, Crowhurst and Wealdon.
We look forward to hearing from you.