Feline-OCD-feline-compulsive-disorders can show itself in many forms in a cat and is mainly caused by stress which can soon turn into a habit when the initial stimuli has been removed.
Signs of OCD can be over grooming, sucking, chewing, circling, biting tail, to name a few.
If you notice your cat doing these types of actions over and over or sense that what they are doing is not natural behaviour then you initially need to take your cat to a vet to be checked out for any underlying medical causes.
If your cat is given the all clear by your vet then it’s time to call in a cat behaviourist that can study your cats movements and investigate its territory and who it shares its space with. Once the investigation is concluded, and the cause of the stress discovered, then a plan of treatment can be worked out.
Never let your cat continue this behaviour. It can be very harmful to its wellbeing and mental state.
Help is always at hand.
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a Feline-OCD-feline-compulsive-disorder to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat behaviourist to visit your home as part of a cat behaviour consultation.
Why book a cat behaviour consultation with Anita Kelsey:
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone. She is experienced in dealing with Feline-OCD-feline-compulsive-disorders
If you are experiencing any issues regarding Feline-OCD-feline-compulsive-disorders then please don’t hesitate to email London based Certified Cat Behaviourist Anita Kelsey on email@example.com.
Your case will be treated as urgent and a home visit arranged asap.