Amanda Lynch -help with difficult cat decisions
Anita Kelsey helped me in a very difficult decision, whether to return my beautiful but unsocialised Burmese kitten to his breeders. She understood the issues and provided very clear and focussed advice. I decided reluctantly that I would return him and this has proved to be the right decision for both me and the kitten. I can thoroughly recommend Anita.
Many times client’s need help with difficult cat decisions from an an expert in their field.
If you are struggling and need professional advice after a home visit then please contact Anita on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anita’s consultancy is vet referred but once she gets a referral you will be given a home visit as soon as possible, usually within a week or less.
As you are seeking help with a difficult cat decisions you can be assured of a first class service where you will be treated with compassion and understanding and not judged.
Behaviour issues can range from:
- Feline territorial aggression
- Feline re-directed aggression
- Feline OCD (excessive grooming, etc)
- Feline predatory aggression
- Fouling around the home
- Feline spraying/marking
- Furniture damage
to other cat related issues such as:
- Feline obesity
- Problems arising from confinement/in-door cat problems
- Inter-cat relations/Multi-cat household tensions
- Feline separation anxiety
- Confidence building with shy anxious rescue cats
- Low stress mobile cat grooming & grooming behaviour training (Anita specialises in working with aggressive, elderly or phobic cats)
- Plus help with difficult cat decisions
All enquiries most welcome.
I am offering Skype behaviour consultations for international residents plus UK residents during the Covid-19 crisis.
Your help with difficult cat decisions is just a phone call away.