Feline incontinence and mobility issues
It’s inevitable that age will take over at some stage with our beloved pets and they WILL need a helping hand with getting up to those comfy armchairs, sofas and beds that were once so easy to climb/jump onto.
Several clients of mine, who have older cats with mobility problems, had no idea that help is out there in the form of pet steps! Take a look at the huge variety of steps for different purposes like reaching the sofa, bed, or even a mobility ramp for getting in and out of the car.
If you google pet mobility steps lots of ideas will come up. Also, if your cat becomes incontinent there is help at hand in the way of cat nappies!! Yes! One site that offers these can be found HERE. The site is for dogs and cats who suffer from faecal or urinary incontinence and is the best option over having to give your cat up or have them put to sleep. Hooray for quick thinking humans to try and manage this difficult problem!
If you require assistance with a cat who is elderly whereby issues, connected to age, need managing then feel free to contact Anita Kelsey, Certified Clinical Animal Behaviourist, on email@example.com
You are not alone.
Feline incontinence and mobility issue consultation
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few Feline incontinence and mobility issues, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a cat behaviourist to visit your home as part of a cat behaviour consultation.
Why book a cat behaviour consultation with Anita Kelsey:
- Anita Kelsey has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Vet recommended and referred
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
PLEASE CONTACT ANITA, LONDON’S LEADING CAT BEHAVIOUR EXPERT, WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESENT CAT RELATED ISSUE AND YOU BE GUIDED AS TO THE NEXT STEPS TO TAKE.
Feline incontinence and mobility issues should never be faced alone.