Joanna West. help with multi cat household
We have had a very positive experience so far in working with Anita. She was very generous with her time in her visit to our house (and adhered to government advice on social distancing, masks etc) and brought a few toys for our cats to play with! She gave us excellent advice which is starting to pay off in ensuring our three cats can co-exist harmoniously. One of the best bits of her service is the WhatsApp group where we can get in touch with questions and check we are on the right track, which is really reassuring. Anita responds promptly and always has good ideas.
Do you need help with a multicat household?
If the answer is yes then please contact Anita on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anita’s consultancy is vet referred but once she gets a referral you will be given a home visit as soon as possible, usually within a week or less.
As you are seeking help with domesticating feral cats you can be assured of a first class service where you will be treated with compassion and understanding and not judged.
Behaviour issues can range from:
- Feline territorial aggression
- Feline re-directed aggression
- Feline OCD (excessive grooming, etc)
- Feline predatory aggression
- Fouling around the home
- Feline spraying/marking
- Furniture damage
to other cat related issues such as:
- Feline obesity
- Problems arising from confinement/in-door cat problems
- Inter-cat relations/Multi-cat household tensions
- Feline separation anxiety
- Confidence building with shy anxious rescue cats
- Low stress mobile cat grooming & grooming behaviour training (Anita specialises in working with aggressive, elderly or phobic cats)
- Plus help with multicat household
All enquiries most welcome.
I am offering Skype behaviour consultations for international residents plus UK residents during the Covid-19 crisis.
Your help with multicat household is just a phone call away.