Cat handling – low stress techniques is the compassionate way forward when grooming cats.
Low stress handling of cats can turn a very fearful grooming experience into one that is a step in the right direction as far as grooming is concerned.
Anita Kelsey is a Certified Cat Behaviourist and uses her understanding of cat behaviour with her unique style of grooming to work with difficult to handle cats. Veterinary practices have been sending clients of fearful/aggressive cats to Anita to assist in finding a way to groom these cats without the need of sedation. Below are a few grooming videos which shows Anita at work. Should you wish to contact Anita regarding any grooming advice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian and live in London, then it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a London cat groomer to visit your home to groom your cat.
Why this London cat grooming service stands out:
- Your cat groomer, Anita Kelsey, is experienced, fully trained, and able to visit your home anywhere in London and outside.
- No archaic face muzzles or restraints ever used. Compassionate low stress handling techniques applied
- Impeccable client references. Any clients can be contacted for further peace of mind
- Expert in handling aggressive cats, difficult situations, shy cats or elderly cats
- Full public liability insurance
- Last minute bookings can be considered depending on diary
- Your cat grooming tools checked and basic advice given to see you into the future.
- Cat grooming under sedation can be arranged depending on circumstances
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita loves cats and understands their behaviours and patterns.
PLEASE CONTACT ANITA WITH A PHOTO OF YOUR CAT(S) WITH DETAILS OF THE GROOM REQUIRED. ANY KNOWN AGGRESSION ISSUES AND COAT CONDITION NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED BEFORE AN ACCURATE QUOTE CAN BE GIVEN.
[button linking=”default” link=”mailto:email@example.com” align=”left” size=”medium” type=”standard” style=”solid” ]Book a home visit[/button]
cat handling – low stress techniques VIDEOS