Below is a cat behaviour testimonial from protectapet
Dr Eve Davies, Communications Director, ProtectaPet
It goes without saying that Anita has excellent expertise in feline behaviour and grooming and is very well qualified. Moreover, Anita is a lovely person who is genuinely committed to animal welfare.
She is a pleasure to have in your house and her expert insights into felines are useful for all cat owners.
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian who has just read cat behaviour testimonial by protectapet then you have definitely come to the correct place.
Why does this cat behaviourist stand out:
- Anita Kelsey, is an expert cat handler and understands cats inside out.
- She holds a first class Hons degree after completing a work based BA in Cat Behaviour and Psychology.
- Impeccable client references. Any clients can be contacted for further peace of mind.
- Impeccable vet references. Any vets can be contacted for further peace of mind.
- Full public liability insurance.
- Last minute bookings can be considered depending on diary.
- 6 weeks of follow up support to help you through your modification plan.
- Day and evening appointments available.
- Anita loves cats with a passion and understands their behaviours and patterns.
- Expert on grooming issues and phobias.
Protectapet are happy to recommend Anita’s cat behaviour consultancy to all of their clients and you and your cat will be happy too!
All enquiries are most welcome.
For grooming enquiries you may wish to visit CATNIPS