Mylene Jimenez – Cat Jimmy
My experience with Anita has been exceptional. Anita provides a service filled with great attention to detail which I value as a key skill to have while assessing behavioural issues in a cat. She was ready to listen to my histories regardless of how long or silly they were and she was available at all times, by phone or by email, to share points of view and make suggestions. I am so appreciative and grateful of Anita being there in difficult times.
I would highly recommend Anita. She is not only professional but also caring, considerate, supportive, understanding and a pleasure to work with.
My Jimmy is a 5 years old domestic short hair tabby. Jimmy had a rough 2015. A major surgery and many changes in his environment left him very anxious, nervous and prone to be dangerously aggressive. Jimmy would randomly attack me causing serious injury.
Thanks to Anita’s sensible approach Jimmy has recovered considerably. Jimmy’s report was written swiftly allowing the vet to make decisions around treatment without delay. Currently and after two months of Anita’s first visit, my Jimmy is more relaxed and enjoying life.
He is back to be my adorable, sweet and beautiful cat.
If you have found yourself on this cat behaviour testimonial East London page and are a cat guardian, with a few cat behaviour issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a home visit by an accredited feline behaviour consultant
So..why book an accredited feline behaviour consultant home visit with Anita Kelsey:
- Vet recommended
- BA (Hons 1st) degree Middlesex University (practitioner work based degree on own vet referred cat behaviour practice)
- Anita has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
Contact email@example.com and your email will be answered as a matter of urgency.
Most cat behaviour issues can be ironed out with time, patience and an understanding of the natural behaviours of a cat.