Athena Stevens – Docklands. Cats Dagny and Kahlessi
Anita does a fantastic job balancing between the needs of our feline friends and the needs of a guardian. Speaking from personal experience I have a unique situation where what was good for the cat was ultimately making my life extraordinarily difficult.
Anita worked together with me to find a remarkable solution so that all parties involved were guaranteed to have the best possible outcome. Don’t be put off by the fact that she’s a cat behaviorist. Part of understanding the cat is understanding the unique needs of the individual who has taken up the guardianship of the animal. Anita did just that in my case and worked out a solution so that everyone was happy, healthy and safe.
If you are seeking a cat behaviour Docklands and are a cat guardian, with a few cat behaviour issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a home visit by an accredited feline behaviour consultant
So..why book an accredited feline behaviour consultant home visit with Anita Kelsey:
- Vet recommended
- BA (Hons) degree Middlesex University (practitioner work based degree on own vet referred cat behaviour practice)
- Anita has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Further accreditation by the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours, cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns
Contact email@example.com and your email will be answered as a matter of urgency.
Most cat behaviour issues can be ironed out with time, patience and an understanding of the natural behaviours of a cat.