Juliet Dance – Knuckles and Egg
I just wanted to get in touch to let you know that we are moving house this weekend and will be leaving London for pastures new. I wanted to say thank you so much for everything you have done for Knuckles and Mrs Egg since they first arrived with us; you have been a big part of their lives and Russell and I are so grateful for all of the advice and loving care you showed us and them.
Sorry this is a bit last minute but it’s been such a rush with packing and everything. We’ll be doing our best to ensure as comfortable as possible a transition for them to their new home and you’ll be pleased to hear it has a lovely big grassy garden for them to play in, which was of course my first priority when choosing the house! I can’t wait for them to start enjoying it once they are fully established inside.
Thanks again so much and wishing you and your fluffs all the best for the future.
Julia and Russell, Knuckles and Mrs Egg xxxx
So..why book a cat behaviour consultation with Anita Kelsey:
- Vet recommended
- Currently in her second year at university reading for a BA in Cat Psychology
- Anita has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
Contact email@example.com and your email will be answered as a matter of urgency.by