dog and cat behaviour issues testimonial
Lucy Gwinnett – cat Holly
Anita came to visit us to see our fearful cat Holly, who was very reluctant to go outside since we got our border collie puppies last summer. Anita was just great, professional but very warm and friendly and she really has a great affinity and connection with cats. In the 5 days since she visited we cannot believe the changes we have seen. Already Holly is much more happy and relaxed in her surroundings and today she was outside……. climbing a tree! I am so pleased that I found someone as wonderful and caring as Anita.
I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone who has any concerns or problems with their cat.
Below is recent video footage of Holly with the dogs. Before my home visit Holly was petrified of the dogs and would run eliciting a chase response from the dogs. Look at them all now. Go Holly and well done to the dogs.
Below is video footage of Holly gaining her confidence in the garden which she shares with the dogs. She is a huge step for Holly who would never be out in the garden displaying this much confidence. When the dogs arrived she barely went out. Now look at her. Holly has found her Mojo.
NEED TO BOOK A CAT BEHAVIOUR HOME CONSULTATION?
If you have found yourself on this page and are a cat guardian, with a few dog and cat behaviour issues to iron out, it’s more than likely that you will be seeking a home visit by an accredited feline behaviour consultant
So..why book an accredited feline behaviour consultant home visit with Anita Kelsey:
- Vet recommended
- Holds a work based BA in Cat Behaviour & Psychology 1st
- Anita has been studying cats for years and is fully accredited
- Full member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association
- Friendly and approachable
- Impeccable client references
- Support always given.
- Easy to talk to and contact
- Based in Notting Hill, London but will travel anywhere in the UK
- International clients welcome
- Full public liability insurance
- Emails answered within 24 hours and cat behaviour consultations always treated as an emergency and appointments given straight away
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available
- Anita is a natural animal communicator
- Specialised cat groomer. Behaviour consultations connected to grooming available
- Anita’s living and breathing passion is cats and she understands their behaviours and patterns more than anyone
Contact email@example.com and your email will be answered as a matter of urgency.
Most dog and cat behaviour issues can be ironed out with time, patience and an understanding of how the two species operate.