London cat behaviour consultation testimonial
Davina Rudie – Cat – Yoffi – London
“Anita responded almost immediately to my cry for help as my cat Yoffi was peeing outside the litter tray. And Anita went out of her way (even as she was almost on holiday herself) to come over to my house, to assess the situation. She did an incredible amount of background work , contacting my vet in analysis of this situation and my cat. Additionally spent considerable time with my cat and interacting with her.
Anita is a warm and friendly professional who clearly knows her subject matter very well. After her visit, she recommended some changes which immediately seemed to resolve the issue and I was so grateful and relieved . Anita was also very responsive to my text updates , as part of the ongoing support – which I recommend you also take, should you need an assessment.
I learnt a great deal from her visit and gained insight into my pet, and hopefully should this issue recur I will know what to do thanks to Anita. We are so grateful for your help and kindness Anita..
Davina and Yoffi (and Toffi of course)
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian who is looking for a London cat behaviour consultation then you have definitely come to the correct place.
Why does this London cat behaviour consultation practitioner stand out:
- Anita Kelsey, is an expert cat handler and understands cats inside out.
- She holds a first class Hons degree after completing a work based BA in Cat Behaviour and Psychology.
- Impeccable client references. Any clients can be contacted for further peace of mind.
- Impeccable vet references. Any vets can be contacted for further peace of mind.
- Full public liability insurance.
- Last minute bookings can be considered depending on diary.
- 6 weeks of follow up support to help you through your modification plan.
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available.
- Anita loves cats with a passion and understands their behaviours and patterns.
- Expert on grooming issues and phobias.
Davina, Toffi and Yoffi were happy with their London cat behaviour consultation and you and your cat will be too