Notting Hill cat behaviour consultation
Ollie Tritton testimonial – cat Indie
Anita’s visit, evaluation and subsequent check-ups via email were all thorough, clear and her recommendations have definitely had a positive impact on Indi’s behaviour and general demeanour of our cat. She seems happier, more relaxed and less prone to ‘accidents’! I would certainly recommend Anita to anyone in need of a helping hand with their cat.My wife and I are super happy with her progress!
If you have found yourself on this page, are a cat guardian who is looking for a cat behaviour consultation Notting Hill then you have definitely come to the correct place.
Why does this cat behaviour consultation Notting Hill practitioner stand out:
- Anita Kelsey, is an expert cat handler and understands cats inside out.
- She holds a first class Hons degree after completing a work based BA in Cat Behaviour and Psychology.
- Impeccable client references. Any clients can be contacted for further peace of mind.
- Impeccable vet references. Any vets can be contacted for further peace of mind.
- Full public liability insurance.
- Last minute bookings can be considered depending on diary.
- 6 weeks of follow up support to help you through your modification plan.
- Day, evening or week-end appointments available.
- Anita loves cats with a passion and understands their behaviours and patterns.
- Expert on grooming issues and phobias.
Ollie and Indi were happy with their cat behaviour consultation Notting Hill and you and your cat will be too